discuss - [opennic-discuss] New TLD Proposal (gaming)

[opennic-discuss] New TLD Proposal (gaming)

  • From: <gitgud AT tfwno.gf>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] New TLD Proposal (gaming)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:26:44 +0000

I'm guessing this guy's first language is not English, let's just try to be
polite and work things out.

The idea of a TLD for gaming on our side is alright, but .pcgames makes it too
specific. I think .vidya or .joystick might be an alright way to indicate it's
a gaming TLD, without excluding any one platform. How's that sound?

As for us needing no more TLDs because we're a small organization, I think
it's a solid idea to support some new TLDs and their entry for the purpose of
attracting new audiences that the others don't appeal to.

Maybe somebody wants to work with this guy and sort out what he can provide,
and a more concrete vision for his TLD organization? It couldn't hurt.