discuss - [opennic-discuss] Former ML Server Offline

[opennic-discuss] Former ML Server Offline

  • From: "Aaron J. Angel" <thatoneguy AT aaronjangel.us>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Former ML Server Offline
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:18:32 -0400
  • Jabber-id: aja AT saladisdead.com

Having seen no mail received on z3.saladisdead.com destined for
lists.opennicproject.org, I am taking the former MX for this list offline.

I also do not see mail for lists.opennic.glue. This was previously
supported, but I am not sure if the new list host supports this domain.
In any case, the MX for lists.opennic.glue still points to my now
defunct MX. Julian: please remove the reference to my server from the
opennic.glue zone.

Regards,
Aaron

--
Aaron J. Angel
Text - +1 270 875 4251

's rioghal mo dhream

  • [opennic-discuss] Former ML Server Offline, Aaron J. Angel, 03/23/2010