discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .p2p TLD Charter

Re: [opennic-discuss] .p2p TLD Charter

  • From: Dean Gardiner <gardiner91 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .p2p TLD Charter
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 00:23:06 +1300

I also like the idea of dotP2P, I would of liked to help code it but my work load has just recently sky rocketed so there is no chance of me helping.

 - Dean

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:09 AM, NovaKing <novaking AT eztv.se> wrote:
Once we have the specs ironed out we will be paying for coders to code it
up. The bittorrent side of things is easy though, we pretty much have that
covered.

So if anyone thinks they are up for the task, let me know :)

- NovaKing