discuss - [opennic-discuss] Galium rewrite

[opennic-discuss] Galium rewrite

  • From: Caleb Langeslag <takyoji AT gmail.com>
  • To: OpenNIC <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Galium rewrite
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 02:15:02 -0600

Been curiously looking through the Galium source code tonight and
noticed some bugs and vulnerabilities within Galium (which NovaKing
also found a couple hours earlier before I had). Regardless; there's
SQL injection vulnerabilities throughout Galium, and lack of
consistent development styles and structure. Therefore; it would
probably be most sane to just do a complete rewrite of it (which
wouldn't take all that long to do either) that would be more versatile
and offer more functionality.

Thus I'm curious: What you like to see in a rewrite of Galium (if
we'll still call it such; I'm not the original developer or anything)?