discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Downtime for NS2.opennic.glue and ns1.co.us.opennic.glue

Re: [opennic-discuss] Downtime for NS2.opennic.glue and ns1.co.us.opennic.glue

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Downtime for NS2.opennic.glue and ns1.co.us.opennic.glue
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 00:57:42 -0700

Ugh... bad luck all around.  Some physical issues with the new cards, and problems with the drbd sync freezing up the servers.  Not quite sure what all is going on, if these new cards are just really poor quality, or something else...

Good news is, I seem to have everything back online again (finally).  Hopefully the servers will remain stable overnight.

On 03/02/2011 10:39 PM, Hanselka, Alex wrote: Good luck! :D