discuss - [opennic-discuss] T2 Server ns1.uk Shutting down, Please Remove from the list

[opennic-discuss] T2 Server ns1.uk Shutting down, Please Remove from the list

  • From: Zach Gibbens <infocop411 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] T2 Server ns1.uk Shutting down, Please Remove from the list
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 14:23:20 -0400

Dear Opennic Community,

Due to some recent events, which I cannot discuss, I will be shutting
down my server ns1.uk 109.74.196.32 on May 1st, 0001 GMT
I will not be having any planned downtime between now and then, as
originally planned.
109.74.196.32
This is unfortunate but serves opennic's interests the best under
these circumstances, seeing as my ability to be involved will be
limited for the foreseeable future, I will wait for the day when I can
be involved again.
Sorry I have to be vague on the circumstances.

Signed,
Zach Gibbens

  • [opennic-discuss] T2 Server ns1.uk Shutting down, Please Remove from the list, Zach Gibbens, 04/24/2011