discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Get indexed or be left behind!

Re: [opennic-discuss] Get indexed or be left behind!

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT hanselka.me>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Get indexed or be left behind!
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:18:16 -0500

How very exciting! :D

On Fri, 27 May 2011 01:19:53 -0600, Jeff Taylor wrote:
Please note that if you already have a link on your site to your
subdomain, that will be picked up automatically. What Julian is
referring to are subdomains which are essentially hidden - no links to
it anywhere. If you want your OpenNic site to be included in the
search engine, adding a link to the opennic.glue page ensures that it
will be discovered.

Eventually I do plan to add a feature to the search engine allowing
users to submit new sites, or request a site be removed. However
right now I don't have time to write the code. If for some reason you
need something removed from the search engine, please email me
directly about it.