discuss - [opennic-discuss] Tier 2 Abuse

[opennic-discuss] Tier 2 Abuse

  • From: Julian DeMarchi <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Tier 2 Abuse
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:55:56 +1000

heya--

Due to the constant abuse my T2s are receiving, I now plan on pulling
most my OpenNIC T2 servers. I will however be very happy to let those
who wish to use them still continue to do so.

In order for this to work, I will require an email with your IP address
to add to the ACLs that will be enforced within the next few days.

Brian : Please pull all my T2s from the public list except for
ns3.qld.au.dns.opennic.glue for now.

--julian