discuss - [opennic-discuss] GMane and Archiving

[opennic-discuss] GMane and Archiving

  • From: "Hanselka, Alex" <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] GMane and Archiving
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:23:49 -0500

Since there has been some confusion recently, I would like to remind
everyone that this IS logged on gmane and as such IS public and can be
googled. This has always been the case, well before I took over the
list. Apparently some people did not know that I will be putting it
in to the join confirmation email and welcome email.

Thanks,

Alex

  • [opennic-discuss] GMane and Archiving, Hanselka, Alex, 08/16/2011