discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Featured Group - Freenode

Re: [opennic-discuss] Featured Group - Freenode

  • From: Zach Gibbens <infocop411 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Featured Group - Freenode
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 00:42:39 -0400

Brian: I waited two months (maybe it was longer, but still patient
either way) and asked an admin for a project cloak, in order to get
it, that application had to be approved, so (s)he approved it on the
spot, applied the cloak after that, no money handed over (well, none
they could say was linked to the project, that is)

Alex: Love the idea, I'll email some answers soon (barely keeping up
in reading the lists lately, let alone replying)
Good Questions