discuss - [opennic-discuss] 1): Registrar software .occupy 2) browser to view .occupy domains 3) DNS to run .occupy

[opennic-discuss] 1): Registrar software .occupy 2) browser to view .occupy domains 3) DNS to run .occupy

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: julian AT jdcomputers.com.au, discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, "JP Blankert (thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>, "info AT AlternativeRootZone.org" <info AT alternativerootzone.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] 1): Registrar software .occupy 2) browser to view .occupy domains 3) DNS to run .occupy
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 01:34:16 +0100

Dear Julian & all,

Partly good news for you: as managers of alt root we are prepared to include .occupy in our software, so_.occupy will be visible_ on the web through the use of _Alt Root_ browser, (7.0.1), downloadable from http://alt-rootbrowser.com

Others will have better tips than I have re. registration software and alt DNS parties than I do, but keep us (discussion list or otherwise info AT alternativerootzone.com

BR,

Philippe