discuss - [[opennic-discuss] ] New ML Server

[[opennic-discuss] ] New ML Server

  • From: Alex <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: "dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org" <dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org>, dns-reports AT lists.opennicproject.org, OpenNIC Discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [[opennic-discuss] ] New ML Server
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:59:33 -0600

I have rather miraculously switched to a new ML server with no one even noticing! Thus, I thought you should all know, you may now go to https://lists.opennicproject.org/firstpasswd/ in order to get and set a password for your first login and may change and edit your information/subscription there. :)

Keep in mind, this server is using one IP to serve multiple SSL websites. While this should be fine for most modern browsers using SNI, if you get an SSL error, you may check with me if you wish to verify the SSL cert.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Alex