discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier2 Server

Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier2 Server

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier2 Server
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:07:46 -0600

It appears you passed the test! (http://opennic.oss/test/t2.php?ip_addr=2001%3A4dd0%3Afb32%3A3%3A%3Ad&mode=0)

If you want, feel free to go to http://wiki.opennic.glue/Tier2 and register a new server!

On 2012-02-13 15:36, Thomas Pries wrote:
Hi,

I set up an tier-2 server according to your suggestions on
http://tinyurl.com/7g5aqaz . I'd like to contribute and participate to
you project by operating this tier2 server. This is my first
experience with a public recursive DNS server (since a few month I
operate the authoritative servers for my private domains), but I am
optimistic, that everything will work fine.

Here are the requested informations:

- name: Thomas Pries
- location: Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt, Halle(Saale)
- IP: 2001:4dd0:fb32:3::d
- mail: thomas-pries AT web.de
- logfiles: currently, until I am sure everything runs smoothly, I am
logging most informations, when things went fine, I will reduce
logging step by step

OK, let my know what you are thinking about all this.

kind regards
Thomas