discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] 404 on the main site...

Re: [opennic-discuss] 404 on the main site...

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] 404 on the main site...
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 02:14:53 +0000

Hi,

It's the link to the mailing lists that's wrong. It seems to be there as an
alternative to the forum, but as it doesn't work it wont help one of
OpenNIC's objectives, i.e. getting people involved.

If both the forum is down and the link to the mailing list is dead, anyone
new may well just turn away.

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!