discuss - [opennic-discuss] Tier 2 Down

[opennic-discuss] Tier 2 Down

  • From: Michael J Cusack <mjc AT whoneedszzz.info>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Tier 2 Down
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 22:05:58 -0600

Hey guys,

I regret to inform that my tier 2 servers ns1.us.tx and ns3.us.tx are down for the time being. I've been slammed with bad dns traffic that is bringing down my system and causing a lot of issues for me such as all the bandwidth usage. I will bring it back up again if I can figure out how to stop it or having to get a new ip. Sorry.

Mike