discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Dos attack?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Dos attack?

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Dos attack?
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 00:25:50 +0000

As yet it doesn't seem to be adversely effecting the server, the load is
below 1 and bandwidth seems fine too, but I would like to implement something
like Jeff's script just so as to not let them walk all over my server! ;-)

Certainly if Jeff or Julian can help, I will pass on anything I learn to
those that are interested.

Jeff, Julian, can you help please?

Peter