discuss - [opennic-discuss] Monthly prize for best new OpenNIC website

[opennic-discuss] Monthly prize for best new OpenNIC website

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Monthly prize for best new OpenNIC website
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 01:53:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guys,

I am offering a $100 prize for the best new OpenNIC only* website.

Over the next couple of days I will announce the site where people will be
able to go and post their website, and vote the sites up/down.

* The site should contain content which is mostly unique to OpenNIC. Whether
or not "mostly unique" applies to a site will be 100% completely dependent on
yours truly, as I am funding said prize.

End of Transmission.

Regards,
Tim

  • [opennic-discuss] Monthly prize for best new OpenNIC website, Tim Groeneveld, 06/30/2012