discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] dnssec

Re: [opennic-discuss] dnssec

  • From: Amrit Panesar <apanesar AT 4195tech.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] dnssec
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 16:29:43 -0700

On 7/15/2012 4:22 PM, Seth M Rainsdon wrote:
> has any one tried to setup dnssec on any of the servers I would
> be interested in giving it a shot if it has been done and does not work
> for some reason i would like to here about it if its setup and i
> just don't know please point me in the right direction. thanks

We have tried doing certain things with dnssec. As far as I know,
injecting the keys into the root zone is where we're stuck at. Injecting
the new TLD keys would invalidate the the root KSK or something along
those lines.

So, if you by chance know the proper way to take care of dnssec, please
share.

--Neo

--
Amrit Panesar