discuss - [opennic-discuss] Blogspot blog on an .ing domain?

[opennic-discuss] Blogspot blog on an .ing domain?

  • From: Filip Lamparski <matka.poohatka AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Blogspot blog on an .ing domain?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:07:56 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to get my Blogspot blog to show up on www.mine.ing (For a Minecraft server in the future). Now, when I tried to point a CNAME-record to it for the first time it didn't work, but when I tried to follow their instructions (to discover that, indeed, Google doesn't interface with OpenNIC), the ghs.google.com record works and redirects to Google. Now I'm testing a fresh CNAME-record pointing directly to the blogspot address.

Host address: theminedoting.blogspot.com

I would appreciate any suggestions on how can I link up my Blogspot blog to the domain (or, if it's impossible, suggestions of services that do allow it).

Thanks,
Filip

--
Filip Lamparski - FB - G+

  • [opennic-discuss] Blogspot blog on an .ing domain?, Filip Lamparski, 08/06/2012