discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Overall OpenNIC health indicator

Re: [opennic-discuss] Overall OpenNIC health indicator

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Overall OpenNIC health indicator
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:23:13 -0600

If you click under 'Info" and select server stats, then change your filter to 'Show all' you can see percentages on the pass/fail of each server.  Or maybe you're looking more for a pie-chart showing overall how many are passing and failing?  As for showing OpenNic's growth, I only have a little over a year's worth of data collected, but maybe I could put together something that gave 3-month and 6-month stats on total number of servers, new servers added, and old servers that have shut down... would that be the kind of information you are looking for?