discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Registering a tld to not allow registrations // http://altrootfoundation.org/

Re: [opennic-discuss] Registering a tld to not allow registrations // http://altrootfoundation.org/

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Registering a tld to not allow registrations // http://altrootfoundation.org/
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:41:54 +0200

Dear open nic, discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, opennic AT lewman.us.

We made an alt root foundation http://altrootfoundation.org/, seated in the NL, that claims to have the same status as Icann.org

In internal regulation, we well give you a copy, out of friendship we 'blessen' you going in the air!!

We have this foundation in the Netherlands because it is difficult to attack: the special form, the language

Within a month, another project will be blessened: 'air premission' to berlin.berlin!

That will be visible throuugh our downloadable browser.

We have to organise latest details, as getting to know many people in Berlin, press announcement etc.

Three websites will be important:
- http://altrootfoundation.org/
- multiwebshpere.com (with downloadable browser AND searchengine including open nic, 'friendship service'
- berlin.berlin

If we help eachother should we be attacked, it is great. jpblankert AT zonnet.nl

Reading the book 'Ruling the Root' there is absolute no legal basis as 'by consensus' (were we ever invited to vote???) that Icann exists.

But we will be bold, like you personally, but boldly we will say 'we do not like a self announced body as Icann, subsidized from US department of commerce. We don't like Americans playing police over the world again without legal basis. We have our own European body, avoid conflict as much as possible, but do not recognise Icann as higher authority. The is also no worldwide legal basis for Icann'.

It will ne special times, also for us!!

Cheers,

Philippe Blankert - jpblankert AT zonnet.nl - 4 Oct 2012

http://altrootfoundation.org/
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 08:30:16 -0500