discuss - [opennic-discuss] Shiny new rooted Nook HD+!

[opennic-discuss] Shiny new rooted Nook HD+!

  • From: "Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Shiny new rooted Nook HD+!
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:46:58 -0600

Hello OpenNIC gang! I got a shiny new nook hd plus tablet for christmas, and
the very first thing I did was use a rootkit to gain full superuser
privledges. I then installed the google play store, skype for android,
jibiru, and irssi connectbot from the play store :3

I hope everyone here is having a great holiday season so far!

I sure am! Now I'll be able to keep track of my hundreds of skype friends,
this mailing list, and alex hanselka's irc network lobby while running around.

Someone here once suggested a specific book on the domain name system that I
should read. Does anyone recall off hand what the title and author of that
book were?

Thank you so much in advance!