discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Waqas Ashraf <waqas281 AT gmail.com>
- To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
- Subject: Re:[opennic-discuss]
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:43:12 -0500
I'm sorry you're right it's dfhmm.com
Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 21, 2013, at 7:44 AM, staticsafe <me AT staticsafe.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 07:31:09AM -0500, Waqas Ashraf wrote:
>> ns25.tx.us.dns.opennic.glue @ 18.104.22.168.
>> Server will be down once again due to massive txt request from dhfmm.com.
>> I blocked excessive of 60+ different IPs. I tried to mitigate but it was
>> late in night and due to day job had to take the sever down till I get
>> some free time to work on it.
>> Sent from my iPhone
> Did you make a typo? dhfmm.com does not exist.
> O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org
> Please don't top post.
> Please don't CC! I'm subscribed to whatever list I just posted on.
> You are a member of the OpenNIC Discuss list.
> You may unsubscribe by emailing discuss-unsubscribe AT lists.opennicproject.org
- [opennic-discuss], Waqas Ashraf, 08/21/2013
- Re:[opennic-discuss], staticsafe, 08/21/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.