discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] DDOS, open resolvers, how to solve?

Re: [opennic-discuss] DDOS, open resolvers, how to solve?

  • From: Coyo <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] DDOS, open resolvers, how to solve?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:52:32 -0600

On 12/12/2013 07:51 PM, Quinn Wood wrote:
On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Coyo <coyo AT darkdna.net> wrote:
So, how is the abuse countermeasures coming along? My inbox is getting
flooded with too many mailing list subscriptions, so I didn't see any
replies to this.

I thought my idea was a pretty good one, but no one else has seemed
particularly grabbed by it.

I'm really sorry, I've been very busy since we had this discussion. What was your idea, again? x.x