discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] duplicate emails on this list

Re: [opennic-discuss] duplicate emails on this list

  • From: Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] duplicate emails on this list
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 21:12:09 -0600

you are getting it because people click "respond to all" instead "respond to list"

thats why you get double :P

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
skype: dedicados
------

El 12/12/2013 08:49 p. m., Felix Hanley escribió:
Hi all,

Am I the only one getting duplicate emails on this list? I have no problems
with
any other subscription. I have even un-subscribed and re-subscribed to no
avail.

-felix