discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier 2 additions & Introduction

Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier 2 additions & Introduction

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Tier 2 additions & Introduction
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 12:46:25 -0700

Yeah I have a question...  Can you share some of your bandwidth?
-- drools with jealousy --

On 03/02/2014 04:42 AM, SwedFTP wrote:
Hello everyone,

    I just wanted to introduce myself to the mailing list, and bore you
with some information about myself. I'm a novice, interested in various
fields, namely electronics, programming, web development, & system
administration. In my downtime I also enjoy gaming, and
gardening(aquaponics). I've also recently added 3 nodes to the Tier 2 list,
172.245.32.6(Chicago, Illinois - Shared 1Gbps - VPS)
107.150.40.234(Kansas City, Missouri - Shared 1Gbps - VPS)
75.127.14.107(Buffalo, New York - 1Gbps - Dedicated)

Feel free to reply with any questions, concerns, criticisms. You can get
ahold of me off of the mailing list, at my email address above, and on IRC.

Looking forward to meeting all of you,
SwedFTP