discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Current outage of NS2 and massive failures in tests (ETA: 5h until fixable)

Re: [opennic-discuss] Current outage of NS2 and massive failures in tests (ETA: 5h until fixable)

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, OpenNIC DNS Ops <dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Current outage of NS2 and massive failures in tests (ETA: 5h until fixable)
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:49:24 -0600

Or if I'm *really* clever, I might eventually remember that ssh through IPv6 didn't work from the office because we don't HAVE ipv6 here, but I can leap-frog through another server to eventually get to my firewall again...

In other words, its all back online again.

Oh, and the apparent failures of all the servers was due to changing the SOA for the .dyn zone.  I adjusted to test so its not quite as specific about what it will accept, so most of the servers are showing a 'pass' again.