discuss - [opennic-discuss] Status of .oss

[opennic-discuss] Status of .oss

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Status of .oss
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 19:41:49 -0600

One more update for everyone... The oss zone has finished removing all of the unclaimed domains, and we now have a total of 69 registered domains. This concludes the cleaning of the TLDs that I run, everything else will rely on regular renewals by the domain owners.

  • [opennic-discuss] Status of .oss, Jeff Taylor, 06/14/2014