discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] ns1.opennic.glue

Re: [opennic-discuss] ns1.opennic.glue

  • From: Julian De Marchi <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] ns1.opennic.glue
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:11:35 +1000

On 12/10/14 15:51, Julian De Marchi wrote:
Heya--

My server is offline now due to unforeseen things occurring.

I'll post an update when I have one.

So the server was in the same rack as TPB and is now gone along with the backups.

I have now got a new server for ns1... and need to rebuild from the ground up. All data is gone sorry. I'll be able to rebuild what I can from the TLD zone files, but any self hosted domains are hosed.

I'll post more info when it comes to hand.

--julian