discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] Wherefore are thou, OpenNIC?
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:33:10 -0600
With all the discussions of incorporating OpenNIC, I felt it would be
appropriate to have a discussion on what OpenNIC is and why it is. I
believe legal incorporation often includes a requirement (and should
in my opinion have a requirement) to answer these questions among
others. I think it's called an article of incorporation sometimes.
Obviously the old discussion at Kuro5hin exists and a few web pages
are up, but I'm not confident that "OpenNIC" has a solid definition at
- [opennic-discuss] Wherefore are thou, OpenNIC?, Quinn Wood, 12/30/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.