discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] The polls are now open, please read

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] The polls are now open, please read

  • From: subhuman <discipline AT gmx.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] The polls are now open, please read
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 07:58:23 +0100

And it might be helpful if there were a link to the voting page, once
somebody has logged in. It took me quite a while to find out that I just
needed another click on the link in the invitation mail to get there. And I'm
not always as brilliant as I was at that moment. ;)

--
The world is such a nasty place to be.