discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Password reset?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Password reset?

  • From: Julian De Marchi <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Password reset?
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 15:26:50 +1000

Hey Jerry,

On 01/08/15 13:02, Jerry Pipes wrote:
Thanks for the link, Jon. When I enter my username, I get this message:

The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function.

I've tested the reset functions and it works as expected.

If you're still having issues email me in private and I'll fix it with you.

--julian