discuss - [opennic-discuss] New T2 server

[opennic-discuss] New T2 server

  • From: "Jerry Pipes" <domains AT snewpy.com>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] New T2 server
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 08:44:20 -0600

Hi everyone!

I'm Jerry (user name 'snewpy').  I've been following the mailing list for a month or so now.  I'm interested in getting more involved in OpenNIC, and to that end I've set up a Tier 2 server.  The IP is 45.56.76.42.  I've run the test script from the web site against it, and it passed, but I'd like a few more people to check it out before adding it to the list of available servers.

Also, I'm working on a charter for a new proposed TLD that I will be sharing with the group soon (as soon as I get a wiki account set up).  Just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks for your time,
Jerry

  • [opennic-discuss] New T2 server, Jerry Pipes, 01/25/2015