discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [UPDATE] Nearest Server Drama

Re: [opennic-discuss] [UPDATE] Nearest Server Drama

  • From: max bellasys <info AT bellasys.com>
  • To: Members OpenNIC <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [UPDATE] Nearest Server Drama
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 17:22:11 -0700

Thanks. The reason I asked was that I have some code for Nginx reverse-proxy
with load balancing, and *I think* it addresses your issue assuming you had
this set up on your Linode. I went through it pretty deep when I needed to
serve multiple domains which shared an app and database resources, and yet
had specific other roles and scopes... it sounded like a use-case that
matched yours assuming a positive on the question I asked… yet it doesn’t
seem like my code applies here.

All the best on this one.