discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
- To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] .libre is now open
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:12:57 -0700
- Authentication-results: mx5.sourpuss.net; dmarc=none header.from=sourpuss.net
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx5.sourpuss.net C4D592D3BD
All of the domains from .free have been transferred over to .libre. These will have the same expiration date as the original .free domains, and existing domains under both TLDs can continue to be renewed until such time as we have to shut down .free.
In addition I have set up be.libre and go.libre to point to the registration page. Note that reg.libre and register.libre also work. You *should* be able to register new domains under .libre now.
- [opennic-discuss] .libre is now open, Jeff Taylor, 01/10/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.