discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
[opennic-discuss] New certs for the API and servers pages
- From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
- To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] New certs for the API and servers pages
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:47:04 -0700
- Authentication-results: mx3.sourpuss.net; dmarc=none header.from=sourpuss.net
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx3.sourpuss.net EC5B32D550
I just wanted to let everyone know I am finally up and running with LetsEncrypt certs, and I have migrated api.opennicproject.org and servers.opennicproject.org to the new certificates. I'll still have to manually verify the auto-renew process is working in 90 days, but otherwise these pages should no longer be using StartSSL certs.
- [opennic-discuss] New certs for the API and servers pages, Jeff Taylor, 01/24/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.