discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Reminder: Change to IP addresses for NS2.opennic.glue

Re: [opennic-discuss] Reminder: Change to IP addresses for NS2.opennic.glue

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org, OpenNIC DNS Ops <dns-operations AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Reminder: Change to IP addresses for NS2.opennic.glue
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 17:54:57 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us EDF1B2D7B9

Last warning... The old IP addresses are going offline now.

On 05/26/2017 03:20 PM, Jeff Taylor wrote:
Just a reminder that if you haven't done so already, please remember to update your information to point to the new IP addresses.  I've completed moving all services to the new network so the old connection may go offline without warning any time in June.