discuss - [opennic-discuss] .cyb is live!

[opennic-discuss] .cyb is live!

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] .cyb is live!
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 20:39:54 +0000

Hello all,

We're happy to announce that .cyb is online and ready for use! All T2 servers (bar a few) should now be resolving .cyb domains correctly, so try browsing to our registrar at http://opennic.cyb - we also have a domain with a valid SSL certificate: https://cyb.uptime.party.

The web registration system we're using is original, and the source code is available here: http://www.gitlab.libre/.cyb/cyberman

We'd welcome community feedback/contributions, as we'd like to make it more suitable for other TLDs to start using if they wish.

Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy using .cyb!

albino & sy

  • [opennic-discuss] .cyb is live!, Al Beano, 08/14/2017