discuss - [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC TLS Discussion

[opennic-discuss] OpenNIC TLS Discussion

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC TLS Discussion
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:33:24 -0500

Hello! I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the mailing list that purrdeta and Fusl created and posted in the IRC chat, since it wasn't mentioned here.

If you want to participate in the creation and development of the *official* OpenNIC PKI (TLS/HTTPS) system please make sure you join the list at this URL: https://lists.opennicproject.org/sympa/info/tlsca-wg as soon as possible, so we can get discussion rolling.

Jonah

  • [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC TLS Discussion, Jonah Aragon, 09/20/2017