discuss - [opennic-discuss] [FurNIC] Terms of Service updated

[opennic-discuss] [FurNIC] Terms of Service updated

  • From: Philipp Schafft <lion AT lion.leolix.org>
  • To: OpenNIC discussion list <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] [FurNIC] Terms of Service updated
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 10:33:59 +0000

Good morning,

we would just like to announce that the FurNIC updated it's Terms of
Service today.

This update was required due to the new role as registry for IP Address
allocations for for the Common Network Infrastructure (CNI). We also
tried to make the new Terms of Service more clear and user friendly.

The change has been decide unanimously by the board.
It is documented as RMS22.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft,
erster Vorsitzender des Fellig e.V.

  • [opennic-discuss] [FurNIC] Terms of Service updated, Philipp Schafft, 12/09/2017