discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Opennic Application

Re: [opennic-discuss] Opennic Application

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT triplebit.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Opennic Application
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 22:50:40 +0000

Weird. I didn’t get the original email sent to me, just Megan’s reply. Luckily it was quoted there.

I think it’s a great idea. I’m no developer, but if this is developed further and it’s stable I’d be glad to promote this. Maybe as an official way to connect to OpenNIC on the site and wiki, I know we’ve supported wizards like these in the past.

If this is really cross-platform and it works well it’d be a great resource for the community. I’ll be following this project.

All the best,

Jonah