discuss - [opennic-discuss] Тема: implementing ‘we’ ccTLD

[opennic-discuss] Тема: implementing ‘we’ ccTLD

  • From: Wyndcomm Enterprises <dima22443 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Тема: implementing ‘we’ ccTLD
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:42:20 +0000

I’m planning a non-profit analytical program to see amount of people who interested in registering new domains in new TLDs.
But the program will include not just ‘we’ TLD. But firstly I need to implement ‘we’ TLD and then other.

The main reason for implementing ‘we’ TLD because it will unite all the world.
The second reason is it very memorable.
And the third -  ‘we’ TLD will be used by people to register domains in other TLDs, except ICANN’s.

--
Shchurov Dmitrii Andreevich President and CEO Wyndcomm Enterprises