discuss - [opennic-discuss] [RESULTS] Reintroduction of past proposals, IR, R1

[opennic-discuss] [RESULTS] Reintroduction of past proposals, IR, R1

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] [RESULTS] Reintroduction of past proposals, IR, R1
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 20:01:59 -0400 (EDT)

A: DQ, NR, MP (3)
B: DQ, MP (2)
C: DQ, MP (2)
D: DQ, JB, NR, MP (4)
E: DQ, JB, MP, SM (4)
F: JB, NR, MP, SM (4)
G: JA, JB, NR, MP, C, A, SM (7)
H: JA, JB, NR, MP, C, A, VV (7)
I: JA, JB, MP, C, A, VV, KH, JT (8)

Options B (9 months) and C (8 months) are in last place (each option earning
2 votes) and will be eliminated from the next round.

There will be 7 options in the next round: A, D, E, F, G, H, I

The language as described here will be used:
https://lists.opennicproject.org/sympa/arc/discuss/2018-07/msg00126.html

By request of Jonah Aragon, there will be two days until Round 2 begins for
purposes of audit. I agree as the mailing list was incredibly difficult to
navigate and I want to make sure everyone's vote is counted and counted
properly.

--

-Dan Q

  • [opennic-discuss] [RESULTS] Reintroduction of past proposals, IR, R1, Daniel Quintiliani, 07/31/2018