discuss - [opennic-discuss] Opinion -> Open protest

[opennic-discuss] Opinion -> Open protest

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Opinion -> Open protest
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 20:59:23 -0500

This is absolutely getting ridiculous already and I am openly
protesting the entire "democracy" of openNIC's "voting" going on.

I have intentionally NOT been voting for anything that has been going
on over the years as it has not affected me and in fairness, most has
otherwise been benign.

I have been making statements to the openNIC members as a whole and now
I am openly protesting behaviours which I no longer deem "democratic".

I will not vote in the current "english" proposal.  I will be very
interested to see how this "round of voting" turns out.

Kevin