discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Jonah Aragon <jonah AT opennic.org>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: [opennic-discuss] Seeking Registry Partners
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 19:56:54 -0400
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mail.opennic.org; auth=pass smtp.auth=jonah.aragon AT opennic.org smtp.mailfrom=jonah AT opennic.org
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=opennic.org; s=dkim; t=1539820617; h=from:from:sender:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date: message-id:message-id:to:to:cc:mime-version:mime-version: content-type:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to: references; bh=rqF1XKjBean/XO7chIhK/bjEm4kKJdiJB3M/gQtC500=; b=UBG9PvSVyhna9kpU5LgMNJxgVahXwa2aL6Fv5m6lVpxpBqOONK1OV6oz8CKdCc7YBsmiCR qYJFCZJJZ1uF3jHt8/nfvl7dEU/+6kVH+GcEZpLCQl/rY8rf9Ksn6Br2Zu2HnM23QiK9au 93CLp7zFhk586cfsKNTfnzf6MwxunlIXaOUiUMxRJJzZfuawKVh64mFyX02M4yqhflnYEd jQke+kmfr1l5r9sAAX9ZSWO1h1OBb0UwHenGhLchSt05jJtAGC5AuCtfwHu3CuTmgQLliC yp7/51Y19wZtvvtirfvb0C7Jfz9FFLdMqsFS/a/0J8kb+qyV03zOa3KTeZqpkw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; s=dkim; d=opennic.org; t=1539820617; a=rsa-sha256; cv=none; b=T57kVJvfawQTraNKc3q6xjYrUljlKm/xOhQf1eeTrUymnhgGGxer3PeYrfkHIA4CHAYSoKVKVG9bjq59KOfqqtoKCWzPRDly9RF5IjIYtybWMByc+0dCF+zXoibSCidUOVHVTL7uCKy8RERaUssOcoU5DX65EhLTwipaptuW+RE1g6ArgD9Z+erfAOnsRl1A1BbrhX9wFoiTOuRfAcge6+Mx/jUWUH7x3/+Z5fbdbW4/ix0b+RFHPtvAaQNGhe9+cbnH9WrbHINOz9cT6+FXDK2dg/VOiiojFCoEQ5i9VT7TOlEoS8IcivFuMsUm1ZZQSYK102rxRXKiEwhDWk/e9A==
I operate the .o Top-Level Domain, and we are currently implementing an EPP API system using FRED (https://fred.nic.cz/), which will allow independent or existing registries to offer the .o TLD via their own system.
We currently have one Registry partner developing a system, to be released at a later date to end users.
Here’s some existing EPP client implementations you could look at if you’re interested in becoming a partner. Note we haven’t extensively tested any of these solutions, but they could be used when building a system.
- https://github.com/mmycool/FRED-WHMCS-EPP-Registrar-Module (May not be completely up to date with our current implementation)
- https://github.com/CZ-NIC/fred-client (official client)
Here’s the EPP documentation:
Note that .o registrations will not be open to end users until at least one Registry is launched. We are currently working on our own registry system, but don’t have an estimated release date, so I wanted to open the system to other potential partners in the meantime.
If you’re interested in building a .o Registry, feel free to reply here or directly to me, join us on Discord (preferred for live chat) at https://discord.gg/Nrjjtbp, or join us on IRC (Freenode) at #moderntld.
- [opennic-discuss] Seeking Registry Partners, Jonah Aragon, 10/17/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.