discuss - [opennic-discuss] FRX update 19011000

[opennic-discuss] FRX update 19011000

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] FRX update 19011000
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:54:36 -0600

Last we heard from this initiative, there was concern of potential
regret...

Thankfully, there has been none, so far.  :D

I think I didn't mention that I have a peer IP set up for DNS, now:
199.101.56.46

I have been playing with a few other VPNs and find there are certainly
options to have more than one particular tunnel protocol.  openVPN,
tinc, n2n, etc can all be used.  Just need supernodes to handle
onboarding.

I've been working with a group around here regarding setting up a
crypto / blockchain / iot conference (Cryptopia) and that's relevant
because we are likely going to be creating an ehereum branch for our
own coin, so that may have its benefits on FRX.

If I haven't mentioned in the past, I do have my SOC device that is
being utilized as nodes and supernodes for the system.  Still cleaning
some stuff up on those and also working on sister VMs to do same.

And trying to find like minded people to work on an app that will
integrate smart phones and tablets.

Oh.. and I set up a gopher server on the network.. just because.. lol

Slow movement, but forward movement.  B)

ref:
http://home.crpt/
https://tinyurl.com/wpgcrypt

http://home.frx/
http://aebl.asuscomm.com/frx/

http://home.aebl/
http://aebl.asuscomm.com/

Cheers,

Kevin

  • [opennic-discuss] FRX update 19011000, kevin, 01/10/2019