discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Issues with validation of T2 server

Re: [opennic-discuss] Issues with validation of T2 server

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Issues with validation of T2 server
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 20:24:14 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.computerrehab.us 360FC2D6C1

Your server failed because it is not responding to queries over TCP.  You can check a couple different pages for testing, there's really no point in trying to re-enable your server until it is usable by the community.

http://report.opennicproject.org/t2log/t2.php?ip_addr=151.80.222.79
https://servers.opennicproject.org/srvtest3/?ip=151.80.222.79

I'm not quite sure what the PHP error was about.  Can you tell me what page you were on when you got it?