discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Downtime for the servers page and others tonight

Re: [opennic-discuss] Downtime for the servers page and others tonight

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Downtime for the servers page and others tonight
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 11:01:47 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.computerrehab.us 8E48E2D65E

All services are back online again.  The IPv6 issue was a route that got removed on the firewall for some reason, despite being set at boot.  I added a script line to the firewall startup to ensure that route is still set and all traffic seems to be flowing smoothly now.