discuss - [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] .epic Proposal

[opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] .epic Proposal

  • From: Okashi <okashi AT okashi.me>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] [DISCUSSION] .epic Proposal
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 00:40:29 -0400

I've been running a Tier 2 for a good 3 months, so I figure I'll take a crack at this TLD business.

A copy of the .epic charter can be found here: https://epic.okashi.me/charter.html

In essence its a general-purpose TLD for anything you'd find to be "epic." My OpenNIC member username is okashi_o

.epic Tier 1 IPs:

IPv4: 144.76.103.143

IPv6: 2a01:4f8:192:43a5::2

Registrations are manual for now, but I'm working on getting something worked out using PowerDNS-Admin to enable automatic domain registration.

Hope you guys consider the TLD.

Thanks,

Okashi