discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] NN HTTPS expired

Re: [opennic-discuss] NN HTTPS expired

  • From: Mathias Jud <jud AT wachter-jud.net>
  • To: Daniel Quintiliani <danq AT runbox.com>, discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] NN HTTPS expired
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 15:54:16 +0200

Dear Daniel

Sorry for the certificate expiration, it got fixed.

The New-Nations Project is still maintained and people are using it.

Indeed, we are working on a new web site, so no one really want's to touch the old one anymore ...
The most difficult point with the new page is the registry, which is quite powerful in the old version.

We are running two public name resolvers:
ns1.new-nations.net
ns2.new-nations.net

And an access restricted name server: ns.new-nations.net

OpenNic is a very important collaboration for us!

All the best
Mathias